What interests me
most in art is illustration, whether it is narratives or concept art.
My goal is to become a concept artist in the video game industry.
However, I also have other interests—I think I would also like
doing illustrations for books (largely children's books), or perhaps
even get into animation. What I do know is that I want to draw for a
living, and I really like the idea of getting paid for what I love
doing. Since about the age of twelve I have wanted to work in the
video game industry as a concept artist. In fact, video games were
there whole reason I started drawing and indeed still play a large
role in inspiring me to draw and create. Overall, I prefer to draw
people the most, as I find them most interesting (whether drawing
them from observation or just making up a character). However, I
understand the importance of being able to illustrate anything (as
concept artists have to do) and try to work on this as best I can.
Current WIP, line work for physical manifestation of Yin (Yang later).
Recent digital work (2013).
Current WIP, line work for physical manifestation of Yin (Yang later).
Recent digital work (2013).












No comments:
Post a Comment